I want to boot my AM335x board and run an RTOS-based application from a Micro SD card. How can I do that?
This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Please always refer to the Processor SDK RTOS documentation on SD card boot for more detailed and complete information.
Here we give an example to boot a BeagleBone Black and run a simple RTOS application from a Micro SD card.
1. Flash the SD card with the Processor SDK prebuilt image:
2. Build an RTOS application. For this example, we chose the PDK example project: GPIO_LedBlink_bbbAM335x_armTestProject.
pdkProjectCreate.bat AM335x bbbAM335x little gpio test arm
3. Copy the “app” file generated during project build to the SD card and overwrite the existing “app” file.
4. Insert the SD card into the BeagleBone Black.
5. Press and hold button S2 while powering on the board. The board should boot and LED D42 should blink.