Other Parts Discussed in Thread: LDC2114
I'm not able to save configuration settings made on the EVM once disconnected from USB power.
This is my procedure:
1. connect EVM to USB
2. start the GUI (GUI shows "Connected / green indication)
3. Go to "Configuration" and select "Configure device"
4. Change some settings, e.g. change Gain from Channel 0 from 30 to 20
5. Select "active processing"
6. Change to "Data streaming" and start streaming. Everything seems to work correctly with reduced gain 20.
7. Strop streaming
(8. Go back to Configuration and check if Gain of Channel 0 is still set correctly to 20) --> OK
9. Close the GUI Application
10. Disconnect USB
11. Reconnect USB
12. Start the GUI and go to Configuration. --> Settings are restored to default (Gain 30)
Is there a way to store the changed settings after disconecting the USB power?
I also tried to wait after every step above several seconds, but no success. Tryied several other LDC2114EVM, but same problem. Tryied GUI Version v1.10.0 but also older versions, but same result.
Can you help?
Thank you and best regards,