Other Parts Discussed in Thread: AWR6843AOP
I am working about CAN FD with AWR6843AOP board, now I am able to send out CAN message (Baurate data 1M) with 1 sensor radar normally. I fam facing issue when connect 6 radar sensor on one CAN bus detail as below,
- Connect 6 sensor in same CAN network (frequency of CAN message is 20Hz, baurate 1M)
- After 10 min, on CAN network, have 2 3 sensor hang
- When CAN network have only two radar sensor, radar can send message data is OK during 30 minute
From my debug result:
- when have any CAN message transmit fail on radar senor, then CAN mesage always send fail on next cycle.
My current assumption of root cause:
- if CAN message transmit fail, Buffer of CAN message data overload, then firmware radar hang. It is just my assumption, I'm not sure my assumption is correct or not.
Because I also less experience about CAN protocol, so that I don't understand for reason why CAN always transmit fail in next cycle.
I'm not sure about my debug result correct or not. If I have any wrong understanding, please help me correct it.
Here is some question:
- How to calculate maximun number sensor can be connected in one CAN network (baurate 1M, frequency CAN message is 20 Hz, each sensor need to send you max 20 mess)
- In the normal CAN systerm on Automative, how to handle when CAN Transmit fail