This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: IWR6843
1. I am using mmw demo for get RAW data base on LVDS mmw is from, C:\ti\mmwave_sdk_03_03_00_03\packages\ti\demo\xwr68xx\mmw IWR6843ISK + DCA1000
2. How does DCA1000 identify one frame? Does RawData in ADCBuf has header info?
3. I use "DCA1000EVM_CLI_Control.exe start_record datacard_config.json" to fetch data.3.1 Does save file size is multiples N for each frame?3.2 My json config is also below, and I get RAW data file, its size is 33,553,520, it is not 33,554,432(equals 32M) What is the reason for it?
4. below is the file size(I have changed the RAW data file name), and json info.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Please check the Data format for DCA1000 here, which can be used to interpret the file content.
mmwave Radar Device ADC Raw Data Capture (Rev. )
1) You start DCA1000 data capture by sending command "DCA1000EVM_CLI_Control.exe start_record datacard_config.json").
You start sensor by sending sensorStart CLI command to radar.
It is suggested that you start DCA1000 data capture before you start sensor. In this way, the captured data is aligned with frame start.
2) To control the capture size, you can change the captureStopMode to "bytes" instead of "infinite". In this way, the capture will stop when the capture size reach the size defined in "bytesToCapture". You can also keep the mode at "infinite", and then sending a stop_record command through DCA1000 CLI utility to stop the recording.
You can find related information at :
Refer to SDK User Guide, specifically the section entitled "mmWave demo with LVDS-based instrumentation"DCA1000EVM_CLI_Control.exe User Guide location: C:\ti\mmwave_studio_<version_number>\mmWaveStudio\ReferenceCode\DCA1000\DocsDCA1000EVM_CLI_Control.exe source code location:C:\ti\mmwave_studio_<version_number>\mmWaveStudio\ReferenceCode\DCA1000\SourceCode
In reply to zigang Yang:
Thank you reply on my question very much, I got the answer.
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.