This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: DLPC3439
1)The system is dlp4710 + dlpc3439 + dlpa3005. When the LED is not connected, the test finds that the host_irq signal is always high. Other signals of test 3439 are normal. Is it related to the led not connected? Can the led not be connected be used normally? Test reset as high according to the time sequence?
2) After dlpa3005 is powered on, it is found that the power supply of DMD has no output. Do you need to configure any registers? Other small power supplies 1.1V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V and other normal output.
3) Does dlpc3439 have startup mode selection? In a document, we found an ext? Boot? En, but we didn't find the hardware pin? Is it a register? Nor found
In reply to Navneet Singh:
looks like you have created another thread for this issue. I am closing this thread and will continue to support on other thread.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Schematic see link www.ti.com/.../tidrnb9.pdf
The firmware version has been provided to the official website
1) Refer to table 9 in the dlpc3439 manual for mapping relationship,
2) The LED control is normal, and the current can be controlled normally.
3) LED, host_irq, CLK and other signals are normal.
4) In the GUI interface, when the picture is switched in "display", there is a change on the mirror surface, but the displayed picture is inconsistent with the actual picture. If the "stripe" picture is used, the mirror surface will shake. After switching for several times, the mirror surface has no reaction.
5) If master, the mapping relationship is changed from Input DATA_p_[0..7] to HS_WDATA_[A..G]_P
Input DATA_N_[0..7] corresponds to HS_WDATA_[A..G]_N whether corresponding firmware is provided? if so, please。
In reply to user6201499:
We can provide only two options, if you select any other option in your design then you will not see any image. As per your comment look like you have selected some other option, please update your design.
You should select any one of the options provided in datasheet, i would suggest you to follow this datasheet http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/dlpc3479.pdf for clear options, select either option 1 or option 2 as mentioned in this datasheet's Table 10. Later let me know which option you have selected i will provide you the firmware for the same.
Now the test picture can be displayed normally, but it is found that there are vertical stripes on the mirror surface, and the position is fixed. The power supply of the test DMD is normal, and the stripes also exist after power failure.
What kind of stripes are present, can you please share the snap of the displayed picture.
The question has been answered. Thank you
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.