This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Part Number: TMS320TCI6608
Customer met reduction of speed on PCIE, there are 3 TCI6608 on one board. We observed on one of DSPs PCIE speed was downgrade from 5Gbps to 2.5Gbps.
1. We did test on 5 boards, only one board had issue.
2. Then we measured PCIE serdes TXP/N resistor value to ground on these five boards. Failed board is 7.5K and the other four boards is 40K.
3. We measured power supply on failed DSP and no short circuit.
1. On the failed board, TXP/N resistor of three DSPs are 7.5K but only one DSP downgrade PCIE speed. Is this resistor value a problem?
2. We don't see any problem on power supply, could you please suggest other debug option to address the root cause?
Please make sure you read the forum guidelines first.
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to Yordan Kovachev:
In reply to Allen35065:
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect to these materials. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.