i use a MSP430F2350 in a design. A customer returns the product because it don't work. The Problem is
- We burn the fuse, so we have only access via BSL
- With the rigth Password i get Access to the CPU
- I read out the Memory, the Password in the Flash is correct, so the Flash was programmed with our software
- But the rest of the Flash is not our code, over the whole Flash i found the this sequenze "34 49 34 49 34 49"
- I tried to erase the Flash, but it don't work, the sequenze is still in the Flash
- I tried to Access the Flash with the wrong Password, but only the Password at the end of the Memory was erased
- We do not have any code which writes into the flash