This thread has been locked.
If you have a related question, please click the "Ask a related question" button in the top right corner. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
Hello the community, I need you advice ! I don't know really MSP430 series
I have a project but I need you advice to choose the best microcontroller in relation of the price.Below my specifications :
- low power consumption ( the controlleur wake-up two time a day for 20 seconds)
- I need 4 capacitives touch
- internal RTC to manage and calculate time every time the controller wake-up ( calculate sun set and sunrise hours ). offset 5 to 10 minutes by year
- manage a H bridge ( it's my own H bridge) for drive a DC motor . I need 1 PWM Output and 1 Digital Output for direction.
- 3 analogs input ( 10 bit definition max) to measure a LDR/ motor stall / battery level
- Manage a TFT 1.44 display ( ST7735 ) thru SPI
Last question : do I use Energia or CCS ? ( don't know in regards with the complexity of the program , debug etc .... )
My first choise : MSP430FR2532
We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue, and will now proceed to close this thread.
If you have further questions related to this thread, you may click "Ask a related question" below. The newly created question will be automatically linked to this question.
In reply to Dennis Lehman:
In reply to BUSO Olivier:
All content and materials on this site are provided "as is". TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these materials, including but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, either express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, is granted by TI. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from TI.
TI is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company. Innovate with 100,000+ analog ICs andembedded processors, along with software, tools and the industry’s largest sales/support staff.