BQ40Z80 FAQ Home Page
This is the home page for common questions in relation to the BQ40Z80.
Related FAQ home pages:
- Why does Valid Charge Termination (VCT) take less or more than 80 seconds to trigger?
- How to enter UNSEAL or FULL ACCESS modes after sealing the gauge?
- How long does the voltage on the PACK pin need to be applied to wake-up the gauge?
- What are the differences between hardware and firmware protections?
- How Many FETs Can Gauges With Integrated Protection Drive?
- What is the TI BMS Flashstream file format?
- How do I configure the gauge to drive fewer than 6 LEDs?
- Simple Guide to Chemical ID Selection Tool (GPC)
- How to Complete a Successful Learning Cycle for the BQ40Z80
- Achieving the successful learning cycle
- Gauge Communication
- TI Fuel Gauge Authentication Key Packager and Programmer Tools
- Advanced Charge Algorithm
- Autonomous Smart Battery Guide
- BQ40Z80 Manufacture, Production, and Calibration
- BQ40Zxx Manufacture, Production, and Calibration
- SMBus Made Simple
- A Simple Battery Simulator
- Collecting IVT data for testing
Older application notes with applicable information: