Impedance Track FAQ Home Page
This is the home page for common Impedance Track (IT) questions.
Please note that not all FAQs will be applicable for the specific gauge being used, as functions have been added over time.
What information does TI need to help with learning/accuracy/operation related questions?
- How to Calculate State of Charge (SoC) Accuracy?
- How do I Find a Chemistry ID for my Battery?
- What Considerations are Needed to de-rate the Battery Charge Voltage?
What is the difference between filtered and unfiltered gauging parameters?
- Theory and Implementation of Impedance Track
- Achieving the successful learning cycle
- Gauge configuration for dynamic loads
- End of Discharge SOC Jump Elimination
- Method for TI Gauge to Avoid SOC Jump on Smart Phone Application
- Impedance Track Fuel Gauge Accuracy Test for GSM Phone Applications
- Impedance Track Optimization for Applications Without Significant Rest Periods
- What is the secret sauce behind Impedance Track
- Impedance Track Benefits
- How to perform a successful learning cycle with gauges