BQ78Z100 FAQ Home Page
This is the home page for common questions in relation to the BQ78Z100.
Related FAQ home pages:
- Why does Valid Charge Termination (VCT) take less or more than 80 seconds to trigger?
- How long does the voltage on the PACK pin need to be applied to wake-up the gauge?
- What are the differences between hardware and firmware protections?
- How Many FETs Can Gauges With Integrated Protection Drive?
- What is the TI BMS Flashstream file format?
- Simple Guide to Chemical ID Selection Tool (GPC)
- How to complete a successful learning cycle with the bq28z610/bq78z100
- Gauge Communication
- TI Fuel Gauge Authentication Key Packager and Programmer Tools
- Advanced Charge Algorithm
- Autonomous Smart Battery Guide
- A Simple Battery Simulator
Older application notes with applicable information:
- No firmware updates at this time.
Download the most recent firmware version to get the newest features and fixes.