Other Parts Discussed in Thread: DS90UB913A-Q1
We would like to simulate thermo-mechanical effects on ADAS sensors and validate our models with tests on the physical components. For that purpose, we pre-selected a camera (TIDA-00421) from your reference designs.
However, we have several questions related to it.
- Our recording system can receive FPD-Link III data from the camera.
- Are there additional related components/designs needed in the measurement chain?
- Which component would you recommend to replace the serializer DS90UB913A-Q1 which is marked as not available in the TIDA-00421 design?
- All kind of data or training material that you can share with us on the design are also welcome to refine our thermo-mechanical models, for instance:
- global mechanical characteristics of the component (approximate Young modulus of the chip and of the legs)
- thermal properties of the main constitutive material for a 3D model of the PCB.
Thank you for your answer and for your help.