Other Parts Discussed in Thread: REF3330, SN74LVC2G240, TPS7A16, TIDA-00167
Follow up questions on High-Performance 16-bit PWM to 4- to 20-mA DAC for Field Transmitters article http://www.ti.com/lit/an/sboa379/sboa379.pdf:
- What were the PWM frequencies?
- What were the PWM clock source/specs?
- PWM scaling & Ripple suppression circuit (math and implementation)?
- Please give the 2nd Order LPF circuit (Vp output) information.
- Current consumption (< 100 µA) measurement, to which circuits does this apply?
- TPS7A16 + REF3330 + SN74LVC2G240 + OPA2333 + mysterious PWM scaling & Ripple suppression circuit ? Anything else?
- Is the relevance of this spec the fraction it takes from the power budget 4mA maximum ?
- Please explain the current limiter stage: I-limit, V-drop, implementation.
- Please give the complete schematic and parts list.