Quickly find solutions to common questions about monostable multivibrator (one-shot) devices by clicking this link. This FAQ answers the most common questions asked about these devices ………………
|Input Parameters||Output Parameters|
|Power and Thermals||Timing Parameters||Logic Technology||Quality and Manufacturing
- [FAQ] How does a monostable multivibrator (one shot) work?
- [FAQ] Why is there no PSpice model for a Monostable Multivibrator device?
- [FAQ] What is the maximum output pulse length for a monostable multivibrator?
- [FAQ] How stable is the output pulse length of a monostable multivibrator across changes in supply voltage?
- [FAQ] How stable is the output pulse length of a monostable multivibrator across temperature?
- [FAQ] How do I configure a monostable multivibrator's inputs for rising/falling edge triggering?
- [FAQ] Can I connect the Cext pin to ground on a monostable multivibrator?
- [FAQ] How do you determine the output pulse width and the 'K' value for a monostable multivibrator?
- [FAQ] How do I terminate an unused channel of a monostable multivibrator (one shot)?