BQ40Z50 FAQ Home Page
This is the home page for common questions in relation to the BQ40Z50, BQ40Z50-R1, BQ40Z50-R2, BQ40Z50-R3, BQ40Z50-R4, and BQ40Z50-R5.
Related FAQ home pages:
- Why does Valid Charge Termination (VCT) take less or more than 80 seconds to trigger?
- How to enter UNSEAL or FULL ACCESS modes after sealing the gauge?
- How long does the voltage on the PACK pin need to be applied to wake-up the gauge?
- What are the differences between hardware and firmware protections?
- How Many FETs Can Gauges With Integrated Protection Drive?
- What is the TI BMS Flashstream file format?
- How do I configure the gauge to drive fewer than 5 LEDs?
- What is the procedure to program the SHA-1 secure key?
- Simple Guide to Chemical ID Selection Tool (GPC)
- Achieving the successful learning cycle
- Gauge Communication
- TI Fuel Gauge Authentication Key Packager and Programmer Tools
- Advanced Charge Algorithm
- Autonomous Smart Battery Guide
- BQ40Z50 Data Memory Programming for Mass Production
- BQ40Zxx Manufacture, Production, and Calibration
- SMBus Made Simple
- A Simple Battery Simulator
- Collecting IVT data for testing
Older application notes with applicable information:
- BQ40Z50 to BQ40Z50-R1 Change List
- BQ40Z50-R1 to BQ40Z50-R2 Change List
- BQ40Z50-R2 to BQ40Z50-R3 Change List
- BQ40Z50-R3 to BQ40Z50-R4 Change List
- BQ40Z50-R4 to BQ40Z50-R5 Change List
Download the most recent firmware version to get the newest features and fixes.