BQ27Z561 FAQ Home Page
This is the home page for common questions in relation to the BQ27Z561, BQ27Z561-R1, and BQ27Z561-R2.
Related FAQ home pages:
- Why does Valid Charge Termination (VCT) take less or more than 80 seconds to trigger?
- How to enter UNSEAL or FULL ACCESS modes after sealing the gauge?
- How long does the voltage on the PACK pin need to be applied to wake-up the gauge?
- What is the TI BMS Flashstream file format?
- Why is the Update Status not updating from 4 to 5?
- Why is the Update Status register not updating from 5 to 6?
- Why does SoC drop from 100% after full charge?
- Simple Guide to Chemical ID Selection Tool (GPC)
- Gauge Communication
- TI Fuel Gauge Authentication Key Packager and Programmer Tools
- A Simple Battery Simulator
- Advanced Charge Algorithm
- Impedance Track Optimization for Applications Without Significant Rest Periods
- End of Discharge SOC Jump Elimination
- Achieving the successful learning cycle
Download the most recent firmware version to get the newest features and fixes.